This web site (“Site”) is owned and operated by The FOD Control Corporation (“TFCC”). TFCC maintains this Site as a service to its customers.
1. LEGAL NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS :
A. THIS SITE CONTAINS DISCUSSION GROUPS IN WHICH — USERS MAY EXCHANGE INFORMATION REGARDING FOD ISSUES AND PRODUCTS. THE VIEWS, INFORMATION AND OTHER CONTENT PROVIDED BY SUCH — USERS ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE — USER. ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY TFCC IN ITS DISCUSSION GROUP RESPONSES IS ADVISORY ONLY AND IS NOT TO BE — USED AS AN ENDORSEMENT. SUCH INFORMATION PROVIDED BY TFCC SHALL NOT CREATE A WARRANTY.
B. ALTHOUGH TFCC — USES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, IT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THAT INFORMATION.
C. THE MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE FROM OR ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND TFCC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RELATING TO SUCH MATERIAL.
D. TFCC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, A LOSS OF DATA, PROFITS OR REVENUE, ARISING OUT OF THE — USE OF OR RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO — USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE. THE ENFORCEABILITY OF THIS LIMITATION MAY VARY IN SOME AREAS.
2. APPLICABLE LAWS : This Site originates from and is maintained in the State of Texas, in the United States of America. TFCC makes no representation that materials at this Site are appropriate for use outside the United States and access to this Site from territories where such access is illegal is strictly prohibited.
By accessing this Site, both you and TFCC agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Texas, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this Site. You and TFCC further agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in Dallas, Dallas County, Texas, with respect to all legal matters involving the Site. You waive any and all objections to that forum for lack of venue, forum non conveniens, and/or on any other jurisdictional ground. Any export or use of Site content must be in compliance with all U.S. export laws and regulations in effect at the time of such export or use. Users who access the Site from outside of the United States do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable U.S. export and local country laws.
4. LIMITATIONS ON — USE : Commercial use of the Site or TFCC materials and screen shots, and the reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on the Site, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of TFCC. Permission is granted only when certain limited criteria are met. To request such permission please send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Permission Request” in the subject line, and include the following information in the body of the message:
A. The content you wish to use.
B. Where and how will it be used (for example, in a book cover, an advertisement, or a brochure).
C. Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience.
D. How many copies will be produced and distributed.
E. When you intend to publish.
F. Other, non-Site materials that will be associated with the Site content.
G. Your name, title, company, address, email address, and phone number.
We will evaluate your request as soon as possible. TFCC reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES : The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because TFCC has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that TFCC is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that TFCC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
6. TRADEMARK INFORMATION : Any trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of TFCC. TFCC trademarks may be used publicly only with permission from TFCC and proper acknowledgement. Except as expressly granted in this section, TFCC does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information.
7. COPYRIGHT INFORMATION : All information on this Site is the copyrighted property of TFCC and is protected under United States and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. TFCC grants you permission to view, copy, download, and print TFCC information that is available on this Site, subject to the following conditions:
The copied materials may be used solely for personal, informational, and noncommercial use in support of TFCC services.
The copied materials may not be modified or revised in any manner.
The copied materials must display all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices, in the same form and manner as on the original.
The copied materials must include a statement that the materials are used solely with permission of TFCC.
All other rights reserved. Permission to use copyrighted TFCC materials terminates automatically upon breach of any of these conditions. Other products and company names mentioned in this Site may be copyrighted by, or the trademarks of, their respective owners.
8. COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS : TFCC respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide TFCC’s Copyright Agent the following information:
A. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
B. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
C. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
D. your address, telephone number, and email address;
E. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
F. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
TFCC’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
c/o The FOD Control Corporation
17194 Preston Road. Dallas, TX. 75248
By phone: 1-800-425-8363 or e-mail:
By email: email@example.com
A. All information, data, text, or other materials (“Content”), that are publicly posted on the Site or are privately transmitted to TFCC, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not TFCC, are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email, transmit or otherwise make available in the Discussion Group forum or to TFCC.
B. TFCC does not control the Content posted via the forum and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Discussion Group forum, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive or objectionable.
C. Under no circumstances will TFCC be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Discussion Group forum.
D. TFCC reserves the right to terminate any and all Groups with out prior notice. TFCC reserves the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse or to move any submitted or posted Content.
E. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by TFCC or submitted to TFCC.
G. TFCC does not claim ownership of Content that appears in the Forum, however, by providing such Content, you grant TFCC the world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, and publicly display such Content for the purposes of providing and promoting the Forum to which such Content was submitted.